- a wife and mommy
- a daughter and sister
- a caregiver
- a MessagePreneur
(author, speaker, coach, healer + CEO)
- a truth-seeker
- a pattern-observer and legacy-breaker
(read: born revolutionary)
- a belief-challenger
(my clients affectionately call me a shit-stirrer)
- a love-bearer and sacred space-holder
- a detail-lover
- a brand-finder and message strategist
- powerful messages and epic stories
- music that expands my heart and makes my booty shake
- watching my son learn lessons faster than I do
- listening to my hubby’s music and purpose float through the air
- helping others rewrite their stories from lies to love
- writing, speaking, and coaching with nothing but transformation in mind
- proving people wrong and breaking limiting beliefs
- playing IN the Magic – the floating and hanging upside-down kind
- laughing until I cry
- written, published, and launched a #1 bestselling book on Amazon in less than 3 months WITHOUT compromising my health, my family, or my fun
- coached powerful books, many of which are now award-winning and best-selling
- developed, marketed, filled, and facilitated a standing-room-only event, launching new authors next to a six-time New York Time bestselling celebrity author
- been a finalist for the IECE’s Spirit of the Entrepreneur Award and NAWBO-IE’s Rising Star Award
- supported MessagePreneurs in developing powerful brands – visually with websites and collateral materials, audibly with speaker coaching, and experientially with transformational curriculum to help their clients
- made significant mistakes in business – numbers and partnerships are my real work (thank goodness I have people around me to check out both of those now!)
- learned how to trust my instincts and find the win-wins for my soul, my clients, and my colleagues
- attracted a community of beautiful, powerful souls that continue to support each other and play together to grow each other’s brands/businesses
- taken a full 18 months off to recalibrate my approach to business when the old one didn’t feel good anymore
- learned how to say “No”
I am committed to…
- remaining a student and continuing to do my own personal work
- co-creating success without compromise
- ending legacies that are not life-affirming
- leaving the world better than I found it
- raising an emotionally healthy, happy son
- staying in love with my husband
Upside-Down Seeker, Mommy, Wifey, Caregiver, Speaker, Author, and MessagePreneurTM Amanda Johnson helps others rewrite their stories from lies to love and change their world with their own powerful messages.
After years of engaging, clarifying, and helping others develop powerful messages (as a Student, Teacher, and Master Writing Coach), Amanda uncovered her own. The decision to share it launched her on a journey of personal and professional transformation that quickly made her limited life unrecognizable.
Realizing how powerful a Message can be – not only for the audience, but for the Messenger – Amanda integrated everything she’d learned from some of the world’s most outstanding educators, powerful transformational coaches, and heart-centered business experts, and grew a powerful, profitable brand (True to Intention) around her Butterfly Approach to MessagePreneurship in just a few short years. She not only facilitated more than a dozen books from Inspiration to Impact, and several of those to Amazon Bestseller and award-winning status, but she helped those MessagePreneurs heal their old stories and develop their capacity to help others.
Today, she is helping Upside-Down MessagePreneurs clarify their core message, uncover their divine brand to make it memorable, and share it with readers and audiences in a way that facilitates real internal change and obvious results in their lives. But, more importantly, she helps them become powerful MessagePreneursTM – messengers who know how, and more importantly, have the capacity, to deliver their message and build powerful, profitable brands and businesses without compromising their health, their family, or their integrity.
In 2013, Amanda FINALLY wrote her own book Upside-Down Mommy…in less than 3 weeks…and published and made it an Amazon Bestseller in less than 2 months. In it, she shares The Butterfly Approach philosophy responsible for her successes as a parent, a wife, a coach, and a MessagePreneurTM.
She lives in Southern California with her soulmate Ryan, her angel son Aaron, her feisty grandmother, and their two pups.